Editor: Andrew Kitchener
Phylogeography of Korean raccoon dogs: implications of peripheral isolation of a forest mammal in East Asia
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 290, Issue 3, pages 225–235, July 2013
How to Cite
Kim, S.-I., Park, S.-K., Lee, H., Oshida, T., Kimura, J., Kim, Y.-J., Nguyen, S. T., Sashika, M. and Min, M.-S. (2013), Phylogeography of Korean raccoon dogs: implications of peripheral isolation of a forest mammal in East Asia. Journal of Zoology, 290: 225–235. doi: 10.1111/jzo.12031
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2012
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Number: 2009-0085754
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!