Editor: Mark-Oliver Rödel
Soil characteristics determine microhabitat selection of the fossorial amphisbaenian Trogonophis wiegmanni
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 290, Issue 4, pages 265–272, August 2013
How to Cite
Martín, J., López, P. and García, L. V. (2013), Soil characteristics determine microhabitat selection of the fossorial amphisbaenian Trogonophis wiegmanni. Journal of Zoology, 290: 265–272. doi: 10.1111/jzo.12033
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2012
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación project. Grant Number: CGL2011-24150/BOS
- Regional Government of Andalusia project. Grant Number: P09-RNM-4987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!