Editor: Mark-Oliver Rödel
Elevation-related variation in life history traits among Phrynocephalus lineages on the Tibetan Plateau: do they follow typical squamate ecogeographic patterns?
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2013
© 2013 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 290, Issue 4, pages 293–301, August 2013
How to Cite
Jin, Y. T., Li, J. Q. and Liu, N. F. (2013), Elevation-related variation in life history traits among Phrynocephalus lineages on the Tibetan Plateau: do they follow typical squamate ecogeographic patterns?. Journal of Zoology, 290: 293–301. doi: 10.1111/jzo.12042
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2012
- NSF of China. Grant Number: 31000950
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!