Editor: Andrew Kitchener
Morphology of the parotoid macroglands in Phyllomedusa leaf frogs
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 291, Issue 1, pages 42–50, September 2013
How to Cite
Antoniazzi, M. M., Neves, P. R., Mailho-Fontana, P. L., Rodrigues, M. T. and Jared, C. (2013), Morphology of the parotoid macroglands in Phyllomedusa leaf frogs. Journal of Zoology, 291: 42–50. doi: 10.1111/jzo.12044
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!