Editor: Virginia Hayssen
Are declines of an endangered mammal predation-driven, and can a captive-breeding and release program aid their recovery?
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 291, Issue 1, pages 59–68, September 2013
How to Cite
McCleery, R., Oli, M. K., Hostetler, J. A., Karmacharya, B., Greene, D., Winchester, C., Gore, J., Sneckenberger, S., Castleberry, S. B. and Mengak, M. T. (2013), Are declines of an endangered mammal predation-driven, and can a captive-breeding and release program aid their recovery?. Journal of Zoology, 291: 59–68. doi: 10.1111/jzo.12046
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2013
- USFWS. Grant Number: F11AP00176
- University of Florida Institute for Food and Agricultural Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!