Editor: Virginia Hayssen
Stable isotopes of oxygen reveal dispersal patterns of the South American sea lion in the southwestern Atlantic Ocean
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 291, Issue 2, pages 119–126, October 2013
How to Cite
Zenteno, L., Crespo, E., Goodall, N., Aguilar, A., de Oliveira, L., Drago, M., Secchi, E. R., Garcia, N. and Cardona, L. (2013), Stable isotopes of oxygen reveal dispersal patterns of the South American sea lion in the southwestern Atlantic Ocean. Journal of Zoology, 291: 119–126. doi: 10.1111/jzo.12051
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2012
- Committee for Research and Exploration (CRE) of the National Geographic Society
- Comisión Nacional de Investigación Científica y Tecnológica (CONICYT) of Chile
- Fundación BBVA. Grant Number: BIOCON08-194/09 2009-2011
- Agencia Nacional de Promoción Científica y Tecnológica. Grant Number: PICT N° 2110
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico – CNPq. Grant Number: PQ 307843/2011-4
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!