Editor: Steven Le Comber
Frugivory and seed dispersal by crocodilians: an overlooked form of saurochory?
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 291, Issue 2, pages 87–99, October 2013
How to Cite
Platt, S. G., Elsey, R. M., Liu, H., Rainwater, T. R., Nifong, J. C., Rosenblatt, A. E., Heithaus, M. R. and Mazzotti, F. J. (2013), Frugivory and seed dispersal by crocodilians: an overlooked form of saurochory?. Journal of Zoology, 291: 87–99. doi: 10.1111/jzo.12052
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2012
- NSF. Grant Numbers: OCE-9982133, OCE-0620959
- Florida Coastal Everglades Long-Term Ecological Research Program. Grant Number: DEB-9910514
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!