Editor: Steven Le Comber
Frugivory and seed dispersal by crocodilians: an overlooked form of saurochory?
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 291, Issue 2, pages 87–99, October 2013
How to Cite
Platt, S. G., Elsey, R. M., Liu, H., Rainwater, T. R., Nifong, J. C., Rosenblatt, A. E., Heithaus, M. R. and Mazzotti, F. J. (2013), Frugivory and seed dispersal by crocodilians: an overlooked form of saurochory?. Journal of Zoology, 291: 87–99. doi: 10.1111/jzo.12052
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2012
- NSF. Grant Numbers: OCE-9982133, OCE-0620959
- Florida Coastal Everglades Long-Term Ecological Research Program. Grant Number: DEB-9910514
Appendix S1. Studies reporting vegetation in crocodilian diets. Size class: Y = yearling; J = juveniles; SA = subadults; A = adults. NR = not reported. Asterisk denotes studies based on fecal analyses.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.