Editor: Jane Waterman
Common and snow leopards share prey, but not habitats: competition avoidance by large predators?
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 291, Issue 2, pages 127–135, October 2013
How to Cite
Lovari, S., Minder, I., Ferretti, F., Mucci, N., Randi, E. and Pellizzi, B. (2013), Common and snow leopards share prey, but not habitats: competition avoidance by large predators?. Journal of Zoology, 291: 127–135. doi: 10.1111/jzo.12053
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2013
- Project SHARE (Ev-K2-CNR, Italy)
- Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!