Editor: Mark-Oliver Rödel
High temperature constrains reproductive success in a temperate lizard: implications for distribution range limits and the impacts of climate change
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 291, Issue 2, pages 136–145, October 2013
How to Cite
Monasterio, C., Shoo, L. P., Salvador, A., Iraeta, P. and Díaz, J. A. (2013), High temperature constrains reproductive success in a temperate lizard: implications for distribution range limits and the impacts of climate change. Journal of Zoology, 291: 136–145. doi: 10.1111/jzo.12057
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Education and Science
- Moncloa Campus of International Excellence (UCM-UPM)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!