Editor: Virginia Hayssen
Are relatively rare antelope narrowly selective feeders? A sable antelope and zebra comparison
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 291, Issue 3, pages 163–170, November 2013
How to Cite
Owen-Smith, N., Le Roux, E. and Macandza, V. (2013), Are relatively rare antelope narrowly selective feeders? A sable antelope and zebra comparison. Journal of Zoology, 291: 163–170. doi: 10.1111/jzo.12058
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2013
- South African National Research Foundation
- University of the Witwatersrand
- World Wildlife Fund – Education for Nature Programme
- African Wildlife Foundation
- Mellon Foundation Mentoring Programme
- Ministry of Science and Technology of Mozambique
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!