Editor: Virginia Hayssen
Are relatively rare antelope narrowly selective feeders? A sable antelope and zebra comparison
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 291, Issue 3, pages 163–170, November 2013
How to Cite
Owen-Smith, N., Le Roux, E. and Macandza, V. (2013), Are relatively rare antelope narrowly selective feeders? A sable antelope and zebra comparison. Journal of Zoology, 291: 163–170. doi: 10.1111/jzo.12058
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2013
- South African National Research Foundation
- University of the Witwatersrand
- World Wildlife Fund – Education for Nature Programme
- African Wildlife Foundation
- Mellon Foundation Mentoring Programme
- Ministry of Science and Technology of Mozambique
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!