Editor: Mark-Oliver Rödel
Bone density in the loggerhead turtle: functional implications for stage specific aquatic habits
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 291, Issue 4, pages 243–248, December 2013
How to Cite
Maffucci, F., Annona, G., de Girolamo, P., Bologna, M. A., Meomartino, L., Montesano, A., Bentivegna, F. and Hochscheid, S. (2013), Bone density in the loggerhead turtle: functional implications for stage specific aquatic habits. Journal of Zoology, 291: 243–248. doi: 10.1111/jzo.12060
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!