Editor: Mark-Oliver Rödel
Habitat influences diet overlap in aquatic snake assemblages
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 291, Issue 3, pages 185–193, November 2013
How to Cite
Durso, A. M., Willson, J. D. and Winne, C. T. (2013), Habitat influences diet overlap in aquatic snake assemblages. Journal of Zoology, 291: 185–193. doi: 10.1111/jzo.12061
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2013
- National Science Foundation
- Department of Energy. Grant Numbers: DEFC09-96SR18546, DE-FC09-07SR22506
Appendix S1. Map of study sites.
Appendix S2. Counts of prey items recorded in the diets of five species of aquatic snakes at 23 wetlands located on the Savannah River Site, South Carolina, USA, between 2002 and 2010.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.