Editor: Mark-Oliver Rödel
Fossorial life does not constrain diet selection in the amphisbaenian Trogonophis wiegmanni
Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 291, Issue 3, pages 226–233, November 2013
How to Cite
Martín, J., Ortega, J., López, P., Pérez-Cembranos, A. and Pérez-Mellado, V. (2013), Fossorial life does not constrain diet selection in the amphisbaenian Trogonophis wiegmanni. Journal of Zoology, 291: 226–233. doi: 10.1111/jzo.12064
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Education
- a CSIC JAE pre-grant
- Organismo Autónomo de Parques Nacionales (Spain)
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Numbers: CGL2009-12926-C02-02, CGL2011-24150/BOS, CGL2012-39850-C02-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!