Editor: Andrew Kitchener
Evolution on a desert island: body size divergence between the reptiles of Nevada's Anaho Island and the mainland around Pyramid Lake
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 291, Issue 4, pages 269–278, December 2013
How to Cite
Keehn, J. E., Nieto, N. C., Tracy, C. R., Gienger, C. M. and Feldman, C. R. (2013), Evolution on a desert island: body size divergence between the reptiles of Nevada's Anaho Island and the mainland around Pyramid Lake. Journal of Zoology, 291: 269–278. doi: 10.1111/jzo.12066
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2013
- USFWS. Grant Number: 84320-5-J306
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!