Editor: Heike Lutermann
The parasite-driven-wedge model of parapatric speciation
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 291, Issue 1, pages 23–33, September 2013
How to Cite
Thornhill, R. and Fincher, C. L. (2013), The parasite-driven-wedge model of parapatric speciation. Journal of Zoology, 291: 23–33. doi: 10.1111/jzo.12070
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2012
- ESRC. Grant Number: ES/1031022/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!