Editor: Virginia Hayssen
Food acquisition on arboreal substrates by the grey mouse lemur: implication for primate grasping evolution
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 291, Issue 4, pages 235–242, December 2013
How to Cite
Toussaint, S., Reghem, E., Chotard, H., Herrel, A., Ross, C. F. and Pouydebat, E. (2013), Food acquisition on arboreal substrates by the grey mouse lemur: implication for primate grasping evolution. Journal of Zoology, 291: 235–242. doi: 10.1111/jzo.12073
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2012
- ‘Action Transversale du Muséum National d'Histoire Naturelle (Paris, France)’ ‘Formes possibles, Formes réalisées’
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!