Editor: Robert Knell
Patterns of parasite prevalence and individual infection in yellow-bellied marmots
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 291, Issue 4, pages 296–303, December 2013
How to Cite
Lopez, J., Wey, T. W. and Blumstein, D. T. (2013), Patterns of parasite prevalence and individual infection in yellow-bellied marmots. Journal of Zoology, 291: 296–303. doi: 10.1111/jzo.12076
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2012
- US National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Number: (DEB)-1119660
- Areas of National Need Fellowship
- NSF GK-12 Fellowship
- UCLA Chancellor's Prize
- Rocky Mountain Biological Laboratory (RMBL) Snyder Graduate Research Fellowship
- Homes O. Miller Fellowship
- Bartholomew Research Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!