Editor: Mark-Oliver Rödel
A comparative analysis of ontogenetic bite-force scaling among Crocodylia
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 292, Issue 1, pages 48–55, January 2014
How to Cite
Erickson, G. M., Gignac, P. M., Lappin, A. K., Vliet, K. A., Brueggen, J. D. and Webb, G. J. W. (2014), A comparative analysis of ontogenetic bite-force scaling among Crocodylia. Journal of Zoology, 292: 48–55. doi: 10.1111/jzo.12081
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2013
- Committee for Research and Exploration of the National Geographic Society (GME). Grant Numbers: EAR 04418649, EAR 0959029
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: IOB-0623791, BIO326U-02
- College of Arts and Sciences at FSU
- Department of Biology at UF
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!