Editor: Virginia Hayssen
Assessing the impact of introduced cats on island biodiversity by combining dietary and movement analysis
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 292, Issue 1, pages 39–47, January 2014
How to Cite
Hervías, S., Oppel, S., Medina, F. M., Pipa, T., Díez, A., Ramos, J. A., Ruiz de Ybáñez, R. and Nogales, M. (2014), Assessing the impact of introduced cats on island biodiversity by combining dietary and movement analysis. Journal of Zoology, 292: 39–47. doi: 10.1111/jzo.12082
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!