Editor: Jane Waterman
Behavioral responses to snake cues by three species of Neotropical rodents
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 292, Issue 2, pages 142–150, February 2014
How to Cite
Wasko, D. K., Bonilla, F. and Sasa, M. (2014), Behavioral responses to snake cues by three species of Neotropical rodents. Journal of Zoology, 292: 142–150. doi: 10.1111/jzo.12086
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2013
- University of Miami's Tropical Biology Fellowship
- American Society of Ichthyologists and Herpetologists' Gaige Award
- Vicerrectoría de Investigación
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!