Editor: Andrew Kitchener
Does large body size relax constraints on bite-force generation in lizards of the genus Uromastyx?
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 292, Issue 3, pages 170–174, March 2014
How to Cite
Herrel, A., Castilla, A. M., Al-Sulaiti, M. K. and Wessels, J. J. (2014), Does large body size relax constraints on bite-force generation in lizards of the genus Uromastyx?. Journal of Zoology, 292: 170–174. doi: 10.1111/jzo.12089
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2013
- Qatar Foundation. Grant Number: #QF.00.307.722011.QE11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!