Editor: Jean-Nicolas Volff
Landscape genetics and wing morphometrics show a lack of structuring across island and coastal populations of the drone fly in the Mediterranean
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 292, Issue 3, pages 156–169, March 2014
How to Cite
Francuski, L., Djurakic, M., Ståhls, G. and Milankov, V. (2014), Landscape genetics and wing morphometrics show a lack of structuring across island and coastal populations of the drone fly in the Mediterranean. Journal of Zoology, 292: 156–169. doi: 10.1111/jzo.12090
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2013
- Ministry of Science of Serbia. Grant Number: 173012
- Provincial Secretariat for Science and Technological Development
- Entomological Society of Helsinki, Finland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!