Editor: Mark-Oliver Rödel
Sperm competitiveness differs between two frog populations with different breeding systems
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 292, Issue 3, pages 202–205, March 2014
How to Cite
Álvarez, D., Viesca, L. and Nicieza, A. G. (2014), Sperm competitiveness differs between two frog populations with different breeding systems. Journal of Zoology, 292: 202–205. doi: 10.1111/jzo.12093
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2013
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación and FEDER. Grant Number: CGL2009–12767-C02-01
- Ministerio de Medio Ambiente, Medio Rural y Marino. Grant Number: MMAMRM-08-38/2008
- FICYT. Grant Number: COF09-04
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!