Editor: Nigel Bennett
Using Bayesian growth models to reconstruct small-mammal populations during low-trapping periods
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 292, Issue 3, pages 206–211, March 2014
How to Cite
Unnsteinsdottir, E. R., Hersteinsson, P., Jonasson, J. P. and McAdam, B. J. (2014), Using Bayesian growth models to reconstruct small-mammal populations during low-trapping periods. Journal of Zoology, 292: 206–211. doi: 10.1111/jzo.12096
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2013
- Research Fund of the Icelandic Centre for Research
- Research Fund of the University of Iceland
- Assistantship Fund of the University of Iceland
- Norwegian Government Scholarship Pool
- University of Tromsø, Norway
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!