Editor: Nigel Bennett
Ontogeny of vocalization in Jamaican fruit bats with implications for the evolution of echolocation
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 293, Issue 1, pages 25–32, May 2014
How to Cite
Carter, R. T., Shaw, J. B. and Adams, R. A. (2014), Ontogeny of vocalization in Jamaican fruit bats with implications for the evolution of echolocation. Journal of Zoology, 293: 25–32. doi: 10.1111/jzo.12097
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2013
- College of Natural and Health Sciences
- University of Northern Colorado
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!