Editor: Andrew Kitchener
Use of site occupancy models for targeted monitoring of the cheetah
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 292, Issue 3, pages 212–220, March 2014
How to Cite
Andresen, L., Everatt, K. T. and Somers, M. J. (2014), Use of site occupancy models for targeted monitoring of the cheetah. Journal of Zoology, 292: 212–220. doi: 10.1111/jzo.12098
- Issue online: 27 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2013
- The University of Pretoria
- Canada National Student Grants
- Wilderness Wildlife Trust
- DST-NRF Centre of Excellence for Invasion Biology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!