Editor: Heike Lutermann
Flexible patterns in energy savings: heterothermy in primates
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 292, Issue 2, pages 101–111, February 2014
How to Cite
Dausmann, K. H. (2014), Flexible patterns in energy savings: heterothermy in primates. Journal of Zoology, 292: 101–111. doi: 10.1111/jzo.12104
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!