Editor: Heike Lutermann
The importance of temporal heterothermy in bats
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 292, Issue 2, pages 86–100, February 2014
How to Cite
Stawski, C., Willis, C. K. R. and Geiser, F. (2014), The importance of temporal heterothermy in bats. Journal of Zoology, 292: 86–100. doi: 10.1111/jzo.12105
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2013
- Jagiellonian University
- European Union
- European Social Fund and the University of New England Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research)
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (Canada) Discovery Grant
- University of Winnipeg Chancellor's Research Chair
- Australian Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!