Editor: David Hone
The role of the neck in the feeding behaviour of the Tyrannosauridae: inference based on kinematics and muscle function of extant avians
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2014
© 2014 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 292, Issue 4, pages 290–303, April 2014
How to Cite
Snively, E., Russell, A. P., Powell, G. L., Theodor, J. M. and Ryan, M. J. (2014), The role of the neck in the feeding behaviour of the Tyrannosauridae: inference based on kinematics and muscle function of extant avians. Journal of Zoology, 292: 290–303. doi: 10.1111/jzo.12109
- Issue online: 1 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2013
- Alberta Ingenuity studentships
- Jurassic Foundation grants
- Dinosaur Research Institute
- University of Calgary
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!