Editor: Mark-Oliver Rödel
Altitudinal variation in maternal investment and trade-offs between egg size and clutch size in the Andrew's toad
Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
© 2014 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 293, Issue 2, pages 84–91, June 2014
How to Cite
Liao, W. B., Lu, X. and Jehle, R. (2014), Altitudinal variation in maternal investment and trade-offs between egg size and clutch size in the Andrew's toad. Journal of Zoology, 293: 84–91. doi: 10.1111/jzo.12122
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31101633
- Sichuan Province Outstanding Youth Academic Technology Leaders Program. Grant Number: 2013JQ0016
- Innovative Team Foundation of China West Normal University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!