Editor: Jean-Nicolas Volff
Specialists may thrive in small habitats: the case of high genetic diversity within a confined gecko population
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 293, Issue 2, pages 100–107, June 2014
How to Cite
Peled, E., Ben-Shlomo, R. and Shanas, U. (2014), Specialists may thrive in small habitats: the case of high genetic diversity within a confined gecko population. Journal of Zoology, 293: 100–107. doi: 10.1111/jzo.12124
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2013
- Israel Ministry of Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!