Editor: Robert Knell
Trait-mediated effects between predators: ant chemical cues induce spider dispersal
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 293, Issue 2, pages 119–125, June 2014
How to Cite
Mestre, L., Bucher, R. and Entling, M. H. (2014), Trait-mediated effects between predators: ant chemical cues induce spider dispersal. Journal of Zoology, 293: 119–125. doi: 10.1111/jzo.12127
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2013
- Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnología-Fondo Europeo de Desarrollo Regional. Grant Numbers: CGL2007–64080-C02-01, CGL2010–18182
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación-Fondo Social Europeo. Grant Number: BES-2008–007494
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: EN979/1-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!