Editor: Jane Waterman
Effects of spatiotemporal resource heterogeneity on home range size of American beaver
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 293, Issue 2, pages 134–141, June 2014
How to Cite
McClintic, L. F., Taylor, J. D., Jones, J. C., Singleton, R. D. and Wang, G. (2014), Effects of spatiotemporal resource heterogeneity on home range size of American beaver. Journal of Zoology, 293: 134–141. doi: 10.1111/jzo.12128
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2012
- USDA APHIS National Wildlife Research Center
- Wildlife Services Alabama
- Berryman Institute East
- Mississippi State University College of Forest Resources and Department of Wildlife, Fisheries and Aquaculture
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!