Editor: Jean-Nicolas Volff
Fish in space: local variations of home range and habitat use of a stream-dwelling fish in relation to predator density
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 293, Issue 2, pages 126–133, June 2014
How to Cite
Lucas, M. C. and Bubb, D. H. (2014), Fish in space: local variations of home range and habitat use of a stream-dwelling fish in relation to predator density. Journal of Zoology, 293: 126–133. doi: 10.1111/jzo.12129
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 27 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2013
- Environment Agency
- Grayling Research Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!