Editor: Steven Le Comber
Fish as parasites: an insight into evolutionary convergence in adaptations for parasitism
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2014
© 2014 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 294, Issue 1, pages 1–12, September 2014
How to Cite
Leung, T. L. F. (2014), Fish as parasites: an insight into evolutionary convergence in adaptations for parasitism. Journal of Zoology, 294: 1–12. doi: 10.1111/jzo.12148
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!