Editor: Jane Waterman
Does human pedestrian behaviour influence risk assessment in a successful mammal urban adapter?
Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 294, Issue 2, pages 93–98, October 2014
How to Cite
Bateman, P. W. and Fleming, P. A. (2014), Does human pedestrian behaviour influence risk assessment in a successful mammal urban adapter?. Journal of Zoology, 294: 93–98. doi: 10.1111/jzo.12156
- Issue online: 25 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!