Systolic blood pressure in Peromyscus species: considerations for the murine hypertension model
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2011
1986 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 209, Issue 1, pages 149–154, March 1986
How to Cite
Turney, T. H. and Lockwood, J. A. (1986), Systolic blood pressure in Peromyscus species: considerations for the murine hypertension model. Journal of Zoology, 209: 149–154. doi: 10.1111/jzo_3571.x
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2011
- Accepted 4 July 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!