The phylogenetic placement of Psechridae within Entelegynae and the convergent origin of orb-like spider webs
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Zoological Systematics and Evolutionary Research
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 100–106, May 2013
How to Cite
Agnarsson, I., Gregorič, M., Blackledge, T. A. and Kuntner, M. (2013), The phylogenetic placement of Psechridae within Entelegynae and the convergent origin of orb-like spider webs. Journal of Zoological Systematics and Evolutionary Research, 51: 100–106. doi: 10.1111/jzs.12007
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2012
- NSF. Grant Numbers: IOS-0745379, DEB-1050187-1050253
- Slovenian Research Agency. Grant Number: J1–2063
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!