The odd couple: contrasting phylogeographic patterns in two sympatric sibling species of woodlouse-hunter spiders in the Canary Islands
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Zoological Systematics and Evolutionary Research
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 29–37, February 2013
How to Cite
Macías-Hernández, N., Bidegaray-Batista, L., Oromí, P. and Arnedo, M. A. (2013), The odd couple: contrasting phylogeographic patterns in two sympatric sibling species of woodlouse-hunter spiders in the Canary Islands. Journal of Zoological Systematics and Evolutionary Research, 51: 29–37. doi: 10.1111/jzs.12008
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Education and Science. Grant Numbers: BOS2003-05876, CGL2006-08617, 2005SGR00045, 2009SGR1462
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!