Contributing author: José C. Brito (email@example.com)
Integrating classical and spatial multivariate analyses for assessing morphological variability in the endemic Iberian viper Vipera seoanei
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Zoological Systematics and Evolutionary Research
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 122–131, May 2013
How to Cite
Martínez-Freiría, F. and Brito, J. C. (2013), Integrating classical and spatial multivariate analyses for assessing morphological variability in the endemic Iberian viper Vipera seoanei. Journal of Zoological Systematics and Evolutionary Research, 51: 122–131. doi: 10.1111/jzs.12015
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!