Contributing authors: Tzen-Yuh Chiang (firstname.lastname@example.org), Hung-Du Lin (email@example.com), Jun Zhao (firstname.lastname@example.org), Po-Hsun Kuo (email@example.com), Teh-Wang Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Diverse processes shape deep phylogeographical divergence in Cobitis sinensis (Teleostei: Cobitidae) in East Asia
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Zoological Systematics and Evolutionary Research
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 316–326, November 2013
How to Cite
Chiang, T.-Y., Lin, H.-D., Zhao, J., Kuo, P.-H., Lee, T.-W. and Hsu, K.-C. (2013), Diverse processes shape deep phylogeographical divergence in Cobitis sinensis (Teleostei: Cobitidae) in East Asia. Journal of Zoological Systematics and Evolutionary Research, 51: 316–326. doi: 10.1111/jzs.12030
These authors contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2013
- Microsoft Corporation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!