Multilevel studies on the two phenological forms of Large Blue (Maculinea arion) (Lepidoptera: Lycaenidae)
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Zoological Systematics and Evolutionary Research
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 32–43, February 2014
How to Cite
Bereczki, J., Tóth, J. P., Sramkó, G. and Varga, Z. (2014), Multilevel studies on the two phenological forms of Large Blue (Maculinea arion) (Lepidoptera: Lycaenidae). Journal of Zoological Systematics and Evolutionary Research, 52: 32–43. doi: 10.1111/jzs.12034
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2013
- OTKA. Grant Number: K-84071
- TÁMOP. Grant Numbers: 4.2.2/B-10/1-2010-0024, 4.2.4.A/2-11-1-2012-0001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!