Evolutionary systematics of the Australian Eocyzicus fauna (Crustacea: Branchiopoda: Spinicaudata) reveals hidden diversity and phylogeographic structure
Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Zoological Systematics and Evolutionary Research
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 15–31, February 2014
How to Cite
Schwentner, M., Timms, B. V. and Richter, S. (2014), Evolutionary systematics of the Australian Eocyzicus fauna (Crustacea: Branchiopoda: Spinicaudata) reveals hidden diversity and phylogeographic structure. Journal of Zoological Systematics and Evolutionary Research, 52: 15–31. doi: 10.1111/jzs.12038
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2013
- Australian Museum Sydney
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: DFG RI 837/12-1, 2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!