Towards the understanding of the origin of the Polish remote population of Polyommatus (Agrodiaetus) ripartii (Lepidoptera: Lycaenidae) based on karyology and molecular phylogeny
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Zoological Systematics and Evolutionary Research
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 44–51, February 2014
How to Cite
Przybyłowicz, Ł., Lukhtanov, V. and Lachowska-Cierlik, D. (2014), Towards the understanding of the origin of the Polish remote population of Polyommatus (Agrodiaetus) ripartii (Lepidoptera: Lycaenidae) based on karyology and molecular phylogeny. Journal of Zoological Systematics and Evolutionary Research, 52: 44–51. doi: 10.1111/jzs.12040
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2013
- Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education. Grant Number: NN304319536
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research. Grant Numbers: 12-04-00490, 11-04-00076, 11-04-00734, 11-04-01119
- Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation. Grant Number: 16.518.11.7070
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!