Contributing author: Flor Rodríguez-Gómez (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Genetic divergence of the Mesoamerican azure-crowned hummingbird (Amazilia cyanocephala, Trochilidae) across the Motagua-Polochic-Jocotán fault system
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Zoological Systematics and Evolutionary Research
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 142–153, May 2014
How to Cite
Rodríguez-Gómez, F. and Ornelas, J. F. (2014), Genetic divergence of the Mesoamerican azure-crowned hummingbird (Amazilia cyanocephala, Trochilidae) across the Motagua-Polochic-Jocotán fault system. Journal of Zoological Systematics and Evolutionary Research, 52: 142–153. doi: 10.1111/jzs.12047
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2013
- Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología (CONACyT). Grant Number: 25922-N and 61710
- Departamento de Biología Evolutiva, Instituto de Ecología, A.C.. Grant Number: 20030/10563
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!