Contributing authors: Thibaut Jombart (firstname.lastname@example.org), François Léger (email@example.com), Dominique Pontier (firstname.lastname@example.org), Ludovic Say (email@example.com), Sandrine Ruette (firstname.lastname@example.org)
How reliable are morphological and anatomical characters to distinguish European wildcats, domestic cats and their hybrids in France?
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Zoological Systematics and Evolutionary Research
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 154–162, May 2014
How to Cite
Devillard, S., Jombart, T., Léger, F., Pontier, D., Say, L. and Ruette, S. (2014), How reliable are morphological and anatomical characters to distinguish European wildcats, domestic cats and their hybrids in France?. Journal of Zoological Systematics and Evolutionary Research, 52: 154–162. doi: 10.1111/jzs.12049
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2013
- Office National de la Chasse et de la Faune Sauvage
- University of Lyon-CNRS
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!