Diversification of montane species via elevation shifts: the case of the Kaçkar cricket Phonochorion (Orthoptera)
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Zoological Systematics and Evolutionary Research
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 177–189, August 2014
How to Cite
Sağlam, İ. K., Küçükyıldırım, S. and Çağlar, S. S. (2014), Diversification of montane species via elevation shifts: the case of the Kaçkar cricket Phonochorion (Orthoptera). Journal of Zoological Systematics and Evolutionary Research, 52: 177–189. doi: 10.1111/jzs.12051
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2013
- Hacettepe University Scientific Research Unit. Grant Numbers: 0302601012, 09 D 03601003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!