The Halomonhystera disjuncta population is homogeneous across the Håkon Mosby mud volcano (Barents Sea) but is genetically differentiated from its shallow-water relatives
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Zoological Systematics and Evolutionary Research
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 203–216, August 2014
How to Cite
Jelle, V. C., Sofie, D., Alexei, T., Daria, P. and Ann, V. (2014), The Halomonhystera disjuncta population is homogeneous across the Håkon Mosby mud volcano (Barents Sea) but is genetically differentiated from its shallow-water relatives. Journal of Zoological Systematics and Evolutionary Research, 52: 203–216. doi: 10.1111/jzs.12054
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2013
- EU projects HERMIONE. Grant Number: 226354
- ESONET. Grant Number: 036851
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!