Morphological vs. molecular delineation of taxa across montane regions in Europe: the case study of Gammarus balcanicus Schäferna, (Crustacea: Amphipoda)1922
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Zoological Systematics and Evolutionary Research
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 237–248, August 2014
How to Cite
Mamos, T., Wattier, R., Majda, A., Sket, B. and Grabowski, M. (2014), Morphological vs. molecular delineation of taxa across montane regions in Europe: the case study of Gammarus balcanicus Schäferna, (Crustacea: Amphipoda). Journal of Zoological Systematics and Evolutionary Research, 52: 237–248. doi: 10.1111/jzs.12062
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2014
- Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education. Grant Numbers: N N303 579439, 5818/B/P01/2010/39
- University of Lodz
- Research Agency of Slovenia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!